Janet Clocks 50
LifeNews met with Mrs Janet Wilfred who will be reaching another milestone as she clocks 50 on July 13 2026. Here is the excerpt of the interview.
Q. What are you most proud of from your first 50 years?
A. I am most proud of God's faithfulness in preserving me throughout these years. I thank Him that both my family and I are in good health.
Q. Who has had the biggest influence on your life?
A. My mother had the greatest influence on my life. May her soul rest in peace. She shaped my character and helped make me the woman I am today.
Q. What does being part of this community mean to you?
A. It means everything to me because it gave me hope. It showed me that I could still enjoy
life, be happy, and live life to the fullest. It also gave me the confidence to keep moving forward without being afraid of what the future holds.
Q. What is your favourite community memory?
A. One of my favourite memories is participating in the community exercise sessions with the Life Ladies. I also enjoy serving in the kitchen and cleaning teams. Being actively involved in the church and serving alongside others brings me great joy.
Q. What are you most excited about in the next decade?
A. I am most excited about becoming a graduate. It is a personal goal that I am determined to achieve.
Q. What does "50" mean to you?
A. To me, 50 represents gold, success, and joy. Since joining the church, I have seen God help me succeed in ways I never imagined. I am deeply grateful to Him, and I believe my journey will continue to move upward and forward in Jesus' name.
Q. What's your personal motto for the years ahead?
A. My personal motto is found in Psalm 18:1–6, a passage that continually reminds me to trust in God's strength, protection, and faithfulness.
We wish Mrs Janet Wilfred a happy 50th birthday celebration.



Comments
Post a Comment